Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ellsworth's Scrapbook



I finally finished my scrapbook! I went scrapbooking--or cropping, as we say--with The Writer and finished the last two pages. Here is the cover. Isn't it pretty? I used paper that has tiny little elephants on it. And the three buttons each have three little stick-on jewels in the center. That was my idea!

My scrapbook is 2 inches by 2 inches and has 10 pages with pictures of me when I was a young elephant. The Writer used to draw pictures of me when she was a little girl. She still has some of those drawings. She color-copied the drawings and reduced them 25 percent. The photograph of the inside pages of the scrapbook isn't very good--The Writer was too close or something. Look! I'm wearing the same headscarf! That photo was taken in 1962. I love my scrapbook!

I want a scrapbook all about my life. On the first page I can paste yesterday's newspaper article.

Will you give that newspaper story a rest? Sheesh!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I just love the scrapbook! What a clever idea! :)

ellsworth said...

You-know-who is going to be making a scrapbook next. He horns in on everything I do!

Generator Guy said...

Cute!

www.ScrapbookGenerator.com let's anyone upload/import photos to create free printable digital scrapbooks.