Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winchester Moves to Becky's Book Reviews


Oh, man. I've never seen so many books. All I do is read, read, read. My whiskers are limp, I've read so much. Ellsworth was right. Becky put me to work right away on her blog.

WINCHESTER! THE PHONE IS RINGING!

Yes, Miss Becky, I'll get it. Hello-Becky's-Book-Reviews-You-Got-A-Warehouse-Full-Of-Books-We'll-Review-'Em-Overnight. It's for you, Miss Becky. Hyperion wants their entire spring and summer list reviewed tonight.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, DON'T YOU?

Yes, Miss Becky. Not a crumb of kibble until I've finished this stack . . . I'm so weak from reading. And Miss Becky reads a lot of hard books, YA, fantasy, classics. Most of these books are no walk in the park--

WINCHESTER, BATHROOM BREAK!

Oh, thank heavens! I didn't think I could hold it any longer . . . Miss Becky is really very nice, but she takes her work seriously. Everybody wonders how she reads so many books and keeps up with so many blogs. Well, I'll tell you--

WINCHESTER! THE HYPERION TRUCK JUST PULLED UP! GO GET THOSE BOOKS!

Right away, Miss Becky. Just strap me in the harness so I can pull the book cart . . . I wish I'd never left home. Maybe The Writer and Ellsworth appreciated me a teeny bit more than I thought--

WINCHESTER! GET STARTED ON THAT BOX OF MIDDLE GRADE NOVELS OR NO BRECCY FROM BECKY.

Yes, Miss Becky.
This post is dedicated to Becky Laney, a good sport and super book reviewer

4 comments:

Becky said...

He's so adorable :) Love the glasses!

ellsworth said...

Funny . . . nobody but me misses him.

ReadingTub said...

I don't know, Ellsworth ... he's pretty spectac-ular. Something tells me he'll win Becky over.

ellsworth said...

Sooner or later Becky will realize Winchester is a liability--he'll wear out his welcome.