Monday, March 30, 2009

Winchester Runs Away . . . Again


What're you doing with all this food?

Leaving, that's what.
Running away again? The last time you ran off was when you thought I was going to Hollins University with The Writer last summer.

The Writer and me had a big fight over at her new blog. So I'm going to find a new blog.

You have a blog. Ours.

You don't appreciate me. My talents, charm, and good looks are wasted here.

So where are you going? It's a cold cruel world out there in Blogland, you know. You have it pretty soft here.

I'm thumbing a ride to Becky's Book Reviews. Ol' Becks will take me in. She thinks I'm cute.

First of all, you don't have any thumbs. Second, don't call Becky Laney "Ol' Becks." She's a professional in the book world and a highly-respected book reviewer. Have you seen how many blogs she has? And all those challenges she runs? Not to mention the fact she reads about five tons of books every day. She'll put you to work.

Becks? Nah. She'll be thrilled to have me around for my gorgeous catness. I bet she feeds me five times a day plus she'll scratch my belly and get me a velvet cat bed. Ta-ta.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Winchester knows me well. How can I resist such a cutie?!

ellsworth said...

Oh, Becky, you don't know what you're in for. Large grocery bills, for one.