Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 3 in the Clink


Okay, here's what's going down: me and this cat in solitary want to make a break for it. Before the guards have their second cup of coffee, One-eyed Jake will loosen the latches on our cells. Then me and the other cat will lay in wait.

Every day at noon the Kibble Guy makes a delivery. Jake will create a diversion when he comes in the lobby. Me and the other cat will scram out the door and hide in the bushes. Somehow I will make my way home.

Or not. I may go live someplace else and find another best friend!

[Today I took a bike ride. It was so much fun! And then I sat outside in the garden. Isn't this garden sculpture neat? It's made out of moss and natural stuff packed inside a wire frame. I'm really starting to like this place. Maybe I'll just stay here.]

No comments: