Friday, May 1, 2009

Winchester Goes Into Time-Out


Is my time up yet?

You were just sent in there for waking everybody up at 4:04 this morning. And 4:15 yesterday. And 4:40 the morning before that.

Can I help it my stomach-clock is set a little early?

The Writer doesn't appreciate you digging at the bedroom door at that ridiculous hour. Neither do I!

Being sent to the powder room for Time-Out is cruel and unusual punishment. When I get out of here, I'm calling the STCA.

You mean the "SPCA."

No. Special Treatment for Cats Association. They handle dozens of cases like mine every single day. The Writer will be lucky if she gets to keep me after the STCA gets through with her.

You're lucky she doesn't put you up for adoption!

How much longer so I have to stay in here?

5 comments:

MotherReader said...

One of my cats does that too - wakes us up earlier and earlier each day until we get sick of it and put her downstairs.

Becky said...

Maybe you should teach him to read clocks. :)

ellsworth said...

MotherReader: The Writer has tried locking Winchester in the bathroom with all his "necessities." But then she gets all soft-hearted . . .

*hee-hee*

ellsworth said...

Becky: He can tell time! He knows when it's breakfast time, time for "second breakfast," elevenses, lunch time, afternoon snack time, before dinner snack, dinner, after dinner snack . . .

Becky said...

I admit I'm more like Winchester. That's how I tell time too :)