Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winchester Wants to Stay in Jail


Well, I'm back. I had a wonderful time at the Hope and Glory Inn.

I'm glad one of us did.

Don't sound so bitter. It wasn't that bad.

It was horrible! The guards threw slop at us and guard dogs barked day and night. I couldn't sleep a wink. I tried to break out, but I got caught.

That's not what I heard. When The Writer came to pick you up from the vet's, you ran back in your kitty condo. She and the technician tried to put you in the carrier, but you clawed your way up the whole stack of condos. I heard you looked like King Kong climbing the Empire State Building. They had to call in a third person to pull you off and stuff you in the carrier.

That's right. I'd rather stay in jail than be pushed in that vile box. Who knows where The Writer would haul me off to next?

She brought you home. You sulked for five minutes, then begged for food, like always.
Might as well give her a chance to get back in my good graces.


No comments: