Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Writer's Brand-New Website


Look! I'm the star of The Writer's new website!

You are not the star. You happen to be on the Home page, that's all.

Yeah? Well, I don't see any pictures of you on there. And I wrote the Welcome letter. Nyah!

My, aren't we mature? If you must know, The Writer asked me if I wanted to be on the website with her and I declined because I'm so modest.

Oh, puh-leeze. I'm gonna hurl. The truth is The Writer doesn't want her picture on the site, so took a photo of her hiding behind me--

Not hard to do.

--and the Webmaster guy actually colored her red sweater to make my eyes look greener!

The Writer's eyes look greener, too. The Writer designed the website with her Webmaster at Winding Oak.

Yeah, yeah. And look at the picture of me at the typewriter! The Webmaster guy fixed it so you can read the title page of my novel, The Great Catsby.

As I recall, you wrote exactly three words of that novel: Chapter One, The. Another wannabe writer.

You're just jealous. Don't you like my signature? It's so dashing, like me. Much better than that clumsy fake paw-tograph The Writer uses.

Winchester, can we talk about something besides you?

Sure. Enough about me. What do you think about me?