Friday, March 5, 2010

Winchester Goes to the Dentist, Part II


You got a reprieve, you lucky cat.

The vet says my allergies are too bad right now.

Yeah, they can't put you to sleep.

Put me to sleep!?! What are you talking about?

Only for a little while--you aren't really going to open wide for the vet-dentist, are you? They have to knock you out. But you'll be better in a little bit and then you'll go back to the dentist.

You big meanie! Trying to scare me when I don't feel good. You ought to be ashamed.

Okay. I'm sorry--

Ah ah ah-chooooooo!

Thanks a lot! Turn your head when you sneeze.

Heh-heh-heh.

1 comment:

BlueRidgeLady said...

Winchester is so pretty! My cat Pearl just had to endure the same thing! She wasn't happy with me, but got over it pretty quick. Love Winchester's pet carrier!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, so nice to meet you!!